Hello! You can call me “Jewel.” I’m a
homeschooled teen girl
(homeschooling is awesome),
and this is my doll blog!
Here are some random facts about me :
- I have four siblings (two brothers and a sister), of which I am the oldest.
- I have had my hair dyed bright red twice now, and I LOVE it.
- I have a pixie cut, and will probably wear my hair like that the rest of my life, just because I like it and my hair is… odd… when it is long. XD
- I love American Girl. I was obsessed ever since I bought Mckenna.
- I’m a storyteller at heart. Not a day goes by, that I’m not thinking up some sort of story or wondering what it took to make one.
- I adore Lego Batman, Marvel Movies, and Star Wars.
- I use a Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera.
- I’d like to consider myself a Tom Girl (I’m actually not sure if that is really a thing, but I say it is a mix of a Tom Boy and Girly Girl.)
Mostly, this blog is about American Girl dolls, but you will see other doll things pop up.
I love blogging (I would totally recommend it if you don’t already). I REALLY enjoy comments from you too! I can be a little dramatic… and silly… but, stick with me here. I believe that you’re never too old for dolls. (: I hope you love and enjoy my little blog of doll delights: Doll Notebook.
Thanks for reading,
What people have said:
“This is an absolute amazing blog! I love every detail of it from the writing, to the photography. The dolls are super cute, and they dress fabulously. Wonderful job Jewel!” -Diamond from World of AG dolls
“This is the coolest blog ever! You’re an amazing photographer and I love the personality of your dolls. Your blog is my favorite. Always keep up the good work! :)” -Katie from All Doll’d Up by Kat
“This is an awesome blog! Plus, you post frequently!” -The AG Homeschooler from AG’s Wondrous World
Thank You SO SO much to everyone, your support keeps me going! (:
I can’t stress enough how much LOVE hearing from you guys!!! If you would like to ask me a question, give an idea, or just say hi, fill out the form below, and I will be more than happy to read and respond. 😊