Hello! I’m “Jewel.” I’m a
homeschooled teen girl
(homeschooling is awesome),
and this is my doll blog!
Here are some random facts about me :
- I have four siblings (two brothers and a sister), of which I am the oldest.
- I have had my hair dyed bright red twice now, and I LOVE it.
- I have a pixie cut, and will probably wear my hair like that the rest of my life, just because I like it and my hair is… odd… when it is long.
- I love American Girl. I was obsessed ever since I bought Mckenna.
- We are going to get female goats to milk. (Now that one was REALLY random, and it is not even about me! Ok, I’ll get back on track.)
- I’m a storyteller at heart. Not a day goes by, that I’m not thinking up some sort of story or wondering what it took to make one.
- I’d like to consider myself a Tom Girl (I’m actually not sure if that is really a thing, but I say it is a mix of a Tom Boy and Girly Girl.)
My family and I live in a Fifth Wheel right now. It’s great. We recently got a few acres of land! We are going to buy a small shed/cottage and put in an air conditioner to be our doll room! We will set up a dollhouse in there! Yay!
Mostly, this blog is about American Girl dolls, but you will see other doll things pop up. On my blog, you will find photo stories (and photo series), photoshoots, crafts, reviews, and a whole lot more!
I love blogging (I would totally recommend it if you don’t already). I REALLY enjoy comments from you too! I can be a little dramatic… and silly… but, stick with me here. I believe that you’re never too old for dolls. (: I hope you love and enjoy my little blog of doll delights: Doll Notebook.
Thanks for reading,
What people have said:
“This is an absolute amazing blog! I love every detail of it from the writing, to the photography. The dolls are super cute, and they dress fabulously. Wonderful job Jewel!” -Diamond from World of AG dolls
“This is the coolest blog ever! You’re an amazing photographer and I love the personality of your dolls. Your blog is my favorite. Always keep up the good work! :)” -Katie from All Doll’d Up by Kat
“This is an awesome blog! Plus, you post frequently!” -The AG Homeschooler from AG’s Wondrous World
Thank You SO SO much to everyone, your support keeps me going! (:
Besides loving dolls I also enjoy photography.
I can’t stress enough how much LOVE hearing from you guys!!! If you would like to ask me a question, give an idea, or just say hi, fill out the form below, and I will be more than happy to read and respond. 😊