This is a super cute hairstyle for your little 18″ Cowgirl. I love the style on Saige. This hairstyle is for long haired dolls and I love the way Saige’s wavy hair looks.
- First Gather your materials: spray bottle, doll brush, 2 pony ties, and 2 normal hair ties.
- Next, brush out your dolls hair with water.
- Gather a small section of hair in front and start braiding. When finished tie off with a pony tie.
- Repeat on other side.
- After you braided both sides, turn your doll around and separate her hair into 2 equal parts.
- Turn her back around and cross the two braids over each other into the opposite sections.
- Tie off the sections with a hair tie.
- (optional) If your doll has curly or wavy hair, curl the pigtails by spraying them with water. Brush them out, then twist them up and let them go.
Again this is so cute and your doll will be ready for the ranch.” Yee ha cowgirl!”