That’s right folks. I GOT AN AWARD FROM REBCAKE AT STUFFIE ADVENTURES! Thank You SO SO SO Much! I am honored. HER BLOG IS SO AWSOME! It is all about stuffed animals, and (come on) who could not like stuffed animals?! So check her blog out!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
Rebcake asked these questions to her nominees I’ll answer them in pink:
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be?
- “How old are you?”
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- We are not a huge “TRADITIONAL” Family, but I do like when my siblings and I exchange gifts right before Christmas, like on Christmas Eve. I also like that we open our Christmas presents, early in the morning and one at a time.
- What trait do you like the most about yourself?
- My courage. I used to be pretty shy in new situations, but I’m learning to gulp my fear and I realize that it makes a better impression, so long as I don’t show off, and stay myself. WHEN I’M WITH PEOPLE I KNOW WELL THOUGH, I. AM. NOT. SHY.
- What are your talents?
- Well, I like acting, and drama. That’s why I want to be in movie making. I am a pretty funny person to be around if you really get to know me (if I do say so myself), and I love humor. I also like writing, or coming up with stories, so I always prefer to write fiction.
- If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
- DUH!!!!!!!!! AG! Probably the store nearest me, the Dallas AG place.
- Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
- Probably the best on the worst, especially in sports. I am always the worst in sports, LOL! I wish I could do better, but I’ll just have to practice more!
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Saturday, because it begins the weekend!
- What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
- ARGUING, I really hate doing it, and I am trying to work on it.
- What do you put on your toast?
- I haven’t had toast in awhile (I mostly have oatmeal) but definitely BUTTER!
OK, NOW FOR THE 10 RANDOM FACTS:
- I LOVE LEGO (YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNEW THAT, AND DID YOU KNOW: THE PLURAL OF LEGO IS LEGO NOT LEGOS? ODD HUH?).
- I HAVE A PIXI CUT AND MY HAIR IS CURRENTLY DYED BRIGHT RED. THE FOLLOWING IS MY ACTUAL HAIR:
- MARVEL AND STAR WARS MOVIES ARE AWSOME!
- WATCH OLD BACK AND WHITE TV SHOWS LIKE: I LOVE LUCY, THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW, AND THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, BECAUSE THEY ARE GREAT!
- I WANT TO KEEP MY AG DOLLS TILL I DIE. YUP, I MIGHT BE AN OLD LADY DOLL COLLECTOR, DON’T JUDGE.
- I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU CAN’T HAVE MY MOM’S TACOS, AND MY DAD’S BURGERS. I JUST CAN’T EVEN TELL YOU HOW GREAT THOSE ARE. I TELL THEM THEY SHOULD OPEN A RESTAURANT, BUT THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN, LOL. (:
OBVIOUSLY I CAN’T STAY AWAY FROM FRECKLED AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS. IN OTHER WORDS: 4 OUT OF 6 OF MY DOLLS ARE FRECKLED, AND I STILL WANT MORE WITH THEM! YEAH… TRYING TO WORK ON THAT.
- I HAVE THREE YOUNGER SIBLINGS. MY SIS IS 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME AND IS A MAJOR ANIMAL LOVER. HERE SHE HOLDS A FROG.
- I’M A PERFECTIONIST. I NEED THE FOLLOWING TO BE MY MOTTO:
- I DON’T LIKE SAYING I’M WEIRD BECAUSE I FEEL IT SO POPULAR WITH GIRLS MY AGE NOWADAYS, WHICH SEEMS WIERD (PUN INTENDED). (I DON’T LIKE TO FOLLOW THE CROWD) I’D PREFER TO SAY:
ANNA FROM: FROM A DOLL’S PERSPECTIVE. SHE IS SO SWEET!!!
LIGHT4THELORD FROM: DOLLS’N’ALL. I LOVE HOW OFTEN SHE POSTS!
BEEZUS FROM: BEEZUS THE BEAR. BECAUSE I THINK IT IS SUCH A CUTE IDEA! AND STUFFED ANIMAL BLOGS ARE AWSOME!!!
NICOLE FROM: CLARISSE’S CLOSET. SHE HAS THE BEST CLOTHES FOR HER DOLLS!
AND FINALLY MADI FROM: MADI GRACE. SHE IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME, I LOVE HER CONTENT!
MY QUESTIONS TO THEM ARE:
- WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE MOVIE?
- WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
- DO YOU LIKE PEANUT BUTTER?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
- WHAT IS A SAYING/QUOTE YOU LIKE A LOT.
- DISNEY OR DREAMWORKS?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON AND WHY?
- WOULD YOU CLASSIFY YOURSELF AS A NERD, WHY OR WHY NOT?
- OUTDOORS OR INDOORS?
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT BLOGGING?