Oh wow everyone! I know this is coming right after my previous post, but I got some news! I was nominated for THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD by the blogger from AG’s Wondrous World! (https://agswondrousworld.wordpress.com/)
Here are the Requirements for the nominated blogger for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Give some history about how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of blogging advice.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- (And, this is not an official requirement but, you should probably copy the image above and paste it into your blog post if you can.)
So First I will Thank the girl at AG’s Wondrous World For considering ME! It was a WONDERFUL surprise when she commented on one of my posts (http://www.dollnotebook.com/blogs/post/Enter-your-post-title5/) letting me know! I THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! I was so excited, and taken back that you nominated me! What an honor, thank you!
MY BLOG HISTORY:
When I was younger I got a small taste of blogging, after I started a small blog about my AG dolls. I didn’t do much to promote it though, so it dwindled away because I lost interest. Then I got older and wanted to try this blogging business again. My Mom, My Dad, and I brainstormed blog names. My Mom came up with: Doll Notebook and I rolled with it! I posted a couple times at first. Then later I came back to my blog and started advertising it! I started posting more. I found A new love for blogging in the community, picture taking, writing, comment reading, responding to them, doll focus, and the creativity. And here I am. If you consider the time I have been wholly devoted to this blog, you might say DN is fairly new. I’m still learning about blogging! Thank you to all who take the time to visit, my Little Doll Notebook of fun on the HUGE GINORMOUS INTERNET! THANKS! It means a lot!
MY 2 BLOGGER TIPS:
- DON’T QUIT! Sometimes it’s hard to get publicity for your blog, but don’t quit trying! Post your blogs name everywhere! Get the word out! Invite people to your blog! Post often! Put a lot of thought into the posts! I did this, and my blog (though not the most popular in the whole word) keeps improving! Put your blog on the INTERNET’S MAP! (No, not Google Maps! XD LOL)
- HERE’S CRAZY BLOGGING TIP: TAKE A BREAK FROM BLOGGING! If your like me, you know being on the internet for a long amount of time can get you depressed. I should really be telling myself more often, “The internet is not my WHOLE life!” It seems obvious but it IS true. It’s good when I can get outside or stretch. It’s so refreshing. Or… if you must, you can still admire God’s creation while you go outside to take some pics for your blog! It will give you a nice break while still working on your blog!
If you were nominated do what I just did above on your own blog! Follow the nominated requirements. Have Fun! Thanks For reading GUYS!