As seen in Doll Notebook’s “Spring Pink and White Photoshoot” Raven’s Hair Bow Hairstyle! It’s about time I did another hairstyle. Our internet is finally working, thanks for hangin’ in there. You can expect some more regular posting by me now.
- Start by brushing your dolls hair out.
- Then tie your doll’s hair into a pony, leaving two equally sized pieces of hair on the front sides. the middle should contain about as much hair as the two sides ones would combined.
- Bring the two side sections to the back.
- Tie the into a pony above the first one.
- Round the top pony into a bun, leaving a little hair at the bottom of the bun.
- Part the bun in half.
- Then take the excess hair and secure it down the middle of the parts with bobby pins.
- (Optional) Take the bottom pony out.
- And Viola!
This is a great formal or semi-formal hairstyle. Hope you like it (: I love it with Raven’s wavy hair.