Hey everyone! Sorry, I didn’t get to post on Tuesday, my site was having issues. I was kind of grateful for the break though because I’ve been babysitting my two brothers almost the entire week during the daytime so that my Mom and sister could work with kids at a deaf camp. Thank you so much, JustAG for tagging Luciana to do this!
AS ALWAYS, THE RULES:
– Create your own AG Q&A Tag button. If you don’t know how, you can skip this step.
– Thank and give a link to the blog of the person that nominated you.
– Nominate 3-5 other AG doll bloggers.
– Come up with at least five questions for the dolls that you nominate. You can include your questions on your post, or send them to your nominees.
– Do not ask any personal or inappropriate questions.
– Have your doll that was nominated answer the questions given.
– List these rules on your blog post.
– Notify the people/dolls that you nominate and send them a link to your post.
Luci will talk in PURPLE.
-If you could meet any Beforever doll, who would you meet?
Well, I’ve already met Kit, Rebecca, Julie, Maryellen, and Melody (Caroline and Marie-Grace are technically not Beforever dolls), so I’d have to say… Addy, because her time period is so interesting!
–Favorite style of music?
Geez… I don’t know that I even listen to music that much. Um… I do like upbeat music like Jazz. I also LOVE the sound of trumpets.
–What’s the most annoying thing your human does to you?
She plays with my hair like WAY too much. I want to do something instead of sitting down for a good hair stroking as she decides what hairstyle to do on me. Seriously.
–What’s your favorite style? (jeans and t-shirt, a dress, pj’s, etc.)
Some say I dress “casual,” but I really just dress for practicality and comfort. Oh, and of course, any space-related outfit is definitely for me. 🙂
-Would you say you are more of a tom-boy or a girly-girl?
Ooo… um… it’s really hard to say. I’m not sure what the defining line should be for each. I’m not the ultimate tom-boy like Julie, nor am I girly more like Rebecca. I kind of like pink, but personality wise I’m not that into fashion or makeup. I don’t mind getting down and dirty and I can be kind of daring. I’d say I’m somewhere in the middle?
XD I hope you enjoyed Luci’s answers. Now onto the doll nominees:
Melody: AG’s Wondrous World
Linden: American Girl Here and There
MY QUESTIONS TO THEM:
- What is a quality you like about yourself?
- Are you the kind of doll that likes attention?
- In a game of Truth or Dare, would you lean towards picking the truth or a dare?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your human?
- Would you say you are more of a tom-boy or a girly-girl?
Yes, that last one I totally stole from JustAG, but I thought it was a great question, so there. XD If you enjoyed this post be sure to like! Bye for now, everyone!