Hello everyone Hope nominated me for 2 Valentine’s day tags! Thanks, Hope!!!
1. Link the 1st post
2. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post
3. Answer the 10 original questions and then answer the 4 questions the person who tagged you made.
4. Tag 9-14 people
10 Original Questions:
- WYR Get a lot of Valentines Day cards for people you don’t know very well or only 1 card from you crush/husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend?
Call me weird, (Ahem, excuse me not “weird,” limited edition) but probably a lot from people I don’t know well because it might mean they want to get to know me better.
- WYR host a Valentine’s Day party or be a guest at one?
I LOVE planning. So host. Plus I’d know everybody there, which makes me feel more comfortable.
- WYR receive only chocolate or only teddy bears for Valentines Day?
- WYR spend Valentine’s day with friends or family?
Oh, definitely family!
- WYR Recive a romantic card or a funny one?
Personally, I think I’m a little young for romantic. It sounds nice but still, funny would probably be better.
- WYR Write a Valentines day poem to read aloud to your whole school/coworkers or have a Valentine’s Day poster you made displaying everywhere in your work place/school.
Poster! I like painting with watercolor, so that is what I would do.
- WYR make handmade cards for your friends or buy them?
Buy. Yes, I’m lazy, but I think I’d actually like the ones in the store better.
- WYR receive 100 chocolates or stuffed animals?
- WYR get anything, I repeat, ANYTHING that you pick out for Valentine’s Day or a surprise gift?
- WYR give cards to only boys or girls?
Girls… boys would be more awkward. XD
Kaylyn asked these extra questions:
Have you ever been embarrassed on Valentines Day?
Well, one time I got a box of chocolates for all my teachers in my drama, and one of them couldn’t have them I believe… because he was allergic or something.
What is the best thing you have ever gotten on Valentine’s Day?
UMMMMM… I think a TY Beanie Boo stuffed Animal… Oh, wait… I think this was for Valentine’s day: My Dad bought my sister and I each a rose. 😊
What is your favorite Valentine’s Candy?
Well… I currently can’t have sugar, because I might be hypoglycemic… but when I could have non-sugar free candy I liked gummy worms or anything tart. Chocolate is good too (especially dark chocolate.)
Well… this is a Valentine’s day tag… but Valentine’s day is almost over so… if you would like to do it then you’re definitely nominated!
The I Love You Tag!
The Rules :
Use the tag image!
Link the creator and the original post!
Send the card/tag to 5 or more other blogging buddies! You can send it to me and anyone else that I tag because there are no questions! So no one has to redo a whole bunch of questions! You can just send the card to me or the same people I did and explain why YOU love them!
Definition Of A Blogging Buddy: a blogger friend with whom you have become close or very close!
Use the special twist…
When you tag people…say one reason why you love each of them and their blog!￼
Alright, so this isn’t a tag just for valentines day so you can do this whenever you want. I going to nominate 5 people that I feel I have fairly gotten to know well. Here are my virtual cards in no particular order:
Diamond – I love Diamond because she always leaves comments that are EXTREMELY supportive and kind. She never fails to lift my spirit. 😊
Madi – I love Madi because I can see God’s love through everything she does and is a huge inspiration to me. 🤗
Natalie – I love Natalie because she is super fun. I love her posts! They really catch my interest. I have a lot of fun chatting with her. 😎
Hope – I love Hope because she is THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER! It makes me happy just to talk with her. 😄
Katie – I love Katie because she is absolutely hilarious. Her personality comes through her posts and she really knows her comedy. 😂
I hope you all enjoyed this post! You are all SO special to me and I can’t wait to know all my blogging buddies even more!